Sadly a lot of them are one shots, but there’s a few longer ones. A lot of yuri manga is tragically too short and I’m always left wanting more. D:
After some struggles with myself, I ended up putting stories about college aged women so long as it’s not “innocent school life” heavy.
- Love my Life (this one has a movie. A uni student coming out to her father and finding that her parents were both queer as well.)
- Indigo Blue (A novelist caught between feelings for her boyfriend but also her feelings for another woman.)
- Free Soul (22 year old aspiring manga artist writing a manga about a black jazz singer. Artist falls for a trumpeter of a jazz band.)
- Sweet Lovin Baby (A young woman befriends a lesbian couple and falls for them. With three other short stories.)
- Conditions for Paradise- An OL in love with a world hopping freelance journalist
- We’re Aiming for Love Now (Journalist and a cutie in a cosplay store)
- Happy Picture Diary - (REALLY FUNNY. An social worker and an editor’s daily life together. All chibi but with some really real lesbian life jokes)
- Off-Time (an aging lesbian short one shot)
- 20-Year-Old Girl x 30-Year-Old Maiden- (one shot, a 30 year old sensitive about her age with a 20 year old woman in her art class)
- Princess of the Stars- (short- almost didn’t make it b/c high school flashbacks but it’s college roomies and it’s short and sweet- and challenges that “girls experiment with girls in high school then grow out of it” thing that people in Japan sometimes think)
- Ohana Holoholo: Torino Shino (Saya lives with her bisexual former girlfriend and her son. Nico, an actor living up stairs and a close friend, drops by for a visit almost everyday. Somewhat like family, and somewhat not, a story about their lives)
- My Unique Day-Sakamoto Mano (women in an acting troupe together. one shot)
- Abracadabra- Tanaka Minoru (a magician and a cute girl dealing with confessing to a girl for the first time)
- Lonely Wolf, Lonely Sheep- Mizutani Fuka (two women with the same name meet. Warnings for self harm)
- Cirque Arachne: Saida Nika (Two women working in the circus in a trapeze act. Stellar cute.)
- Maple Love- Otsu Hiyori (meeting in college; really cute)
Two that I recommend but are set apart from the others because one is written by a man and one is written with the male audience in mind respectively
- Kusari ha mou iranai- Uso Kurata; two Office ladies
- Octave- Akiyama Haru (seinen manga; a talent manager and a songwriter)
This is by no means an exhaustive list and I know there’s more (one particularly that I wanted to put on here but couldn’t remember the title of) so feel free to add on your favorite adult queer lady manga to the list!
what do people type in their sidebars because mine sounds like im too excited because im not actually excited i hate everything
Um, excuse me Telltale but, WHERE WAS THIS? What does this have to do with anything that happened in episode four? Look at this, it looks amazing. When the first episode was released and everyone was looking through all the title cards this was it. This was the one we were excited for. At least I was. This was the one people made so many edits about. People even made album covers out of this. And how much of this happened in the episode? None of it. NONE OF IT.
Now look, I know what some of you out there are probably thinking “It’s for dramatic effect and it did get you excited for the episode even if none of what the title card showed was there. Telltale did it’s job.” Now let me tell you why I think that’s some bullshit.
Kai said he made up this move to get his airbending tatoos but really he just wanted to impress his girlfriend